Riverdale Park Politics
Friday, June 03, 2005
 
Budget Meeting 6/2/2005
There was another budget meeting last night (and, well, the night before that too, but I was dealing with the rest of my life that night). Last night's meeting was mainly a discussion of "policy" up to the point where I left (11:25 pm). My best understanding of the DRAFT budget (when I left the meeting) is here. Salaries (and benefits) had not been firmly discussed, and the revenue side (as I mentioned earlier this week) has some uncertain numbers in it.

Please note that these are my numbers, and may be incorrect. They are certainly not final. Contact your council representative if there is something that concerns you.

Oh, the next meeting of the Finance Committee is Sunday, June 5, at 2:00 pm. Town Hall. BTA.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger