Riverdale Park Politics
Thursday, March 03, 2005
 
Vernon Archer announces his bid for Mayor!
Vernon Archer today announced that he is running for Mayor! Here's his note:



Dear Friends and Neighbors,

It is with great excitement that I share with you the official
announcement: I am running for Mayor of Riverdale Park!

I intend to win, and I intend to make a big difference for this town.

I'm going to improve our quality of life by bringing energy,
commitment, and focus to the office of the Mayor.

I'm going to guide our town to reap the benefits of the economic
development which is happening all around us, and sometimes seems to
be passing us by. I'm going to fix our roads and sidewalks. I'm
going to open our town government, making it transparent, responsive,
and accountable to the people.

Join me!

I've got a great team of committed volunteers working for me already.
But we need your help. A mayoral campaign is a big job – much bigger
than the Field of Dreams campaign some of us took part in last year.

Come to our organizational meeting this Sunday, meet other interested
citizens, and share your issues with me. Let's talk about how we can
bring positive change to Riverdale Park. I can't wait to talk to you
about all the things we can accomplish working together.

Yours truly,

Vernon Archer

WHAT, WHEN, AND WHERE
Archer for Mayor Organizational Meeting
2pm, Sunday, 6 March
Riverdale Park Bookshop
Refreshments provided


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger