Riverdale Park Politics
Saturday, February 12, 2005
 
David Hiles' Blog has moved
CM David Hiles used to have his blog as a web page on his mac.com site. He recently moved it to riverdalepark.blogspot.com.

When I started this blog, I thought seriously about taking the riverdalepark.blogspot.com address, but decided that Riverdale Park was about more than my politics; I think it's more than David's "miscellaneous information relevant to Ward 2 residents" as well.

Update: 2/13/2005 11:05 After I posted this note yesterday, I realized that people could complain the same way about my snagging of riverdale-park-politics. I did (at least plan to) offer this space to opposing viewpoints, and wanted it to be a general discussion area. David might well be open to that with RiverdalePark as well (he was quick to open his blog to comments when I pointed out that he could get feedback on his thoughts that way).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger