Riverdale Park Politics
Monday, November 01, 2004
 
Council Legislative Meeting Notes 11/1/2004
I just got home from the monthly Town Council meeting. For some reason, I wasn't appointed to be the Ward 2 Council Member. My neighbor down the street, David Hiles, was. I'm not surprised. A new member of the MUTC Committee was appointed to replace Matt Hart.

The council decided on a close vote against getting an appraisal for the Field of Dreams. Mayor Tiberio had to break a tie, and he voted against. I thanked him after the meeting.

They harassed me about the state of the town website, for which I am webmaster. I passed on a lot of the information about what I was doing for the web site (developing new content management software), some of which is discussed at a page begging for help.

Still no minutes from the August 9th meeting. Hmmmm.

There's more, but I need to get some sleep. I'll try to update this post (or write a new one) tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger