Riverdale Park Politics
Saturday, October 09, 2004
 
Introduction
For years I've thought that my town, Riverdale Park, needed a source of political opinion that was updated frequently. The time has come -- here it is!

I've been a town resident for over ten years now, and been fairly involved in town politics for much of that time. I've received the Mayor's Award twice for my volunteer work with town organizations and town government, and have my fingerprints on a fair amount of the town charter and town code. In this blog I'll present my opinions about what's going on, and allow comment on those opinions.

I should point out that even though I'm a member of several other organizations (some of them more active than others), this blog is my opinion, and my opinion only.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger